Requirements for candidates for city elected offices:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- The primary residence must be within the City of Caldwell and the candidate must be a resident of the City of Caldwell for at least 30 days.
- The address of the candidate's voter registration must match the residence address.
MAYOR AND COUNCIL INCUMBENT LIST AND ELECTION DATE
|Mayor||2017||Garret L. Nancolas||4|
|Seat 1||2017||Mike Pollard||4|
|Seat 2||2017||Dennis Callsen||4|
|Seat 3||2017||Rob Hopper||4|
|Seat 4||2015||Shannon Ozuna||4|
|Seat 5||2015||Jeremy Feucht||4|
Click here to view the NOTICE OF CANDIDATE FILING DEADLINE newspaper notice.
Tuesday, November 3, 2015: ELECTION DAY
Polls open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
CAMPAIGN FINANCE DISCLOSURE REPORT - #1: October 10 Pre-General - Due October 10, 2015
CAMPAIGN FINANCE DISCLOSURE REPORT - #2: 7-Day Pre-General - Due October 27, 2015
48-Hour Notice: Within 48 hours after receipt of$1,000 or more contribution - October 19-October 31, 2015
CAMPAIGN FINANCE DISCLOSURE REPORT - #3: 30-Day Post-General - Due December 3, 2015
CAMPAIN FINANCE DISCLOSURE REPORTS - Annual Report 2015 - Due January 31, 2016
- Election Information Meeting -- August 6, 2015
- Citizens are welcome to attend who are interested in running for a City of Caldwell elected office in the General Election to be held on November 5, 2015