Welcome to the City of Caldwell's Election Page. Below you will find information on both the voting and candidacy aspects of CITY ELECTIONS ONLY. The Canyon County Clerk is the Chief Elections Officer. Canyon County registers voters, maintains a database of registered voters, and conducts county, state and national elections. More information is available on Canyon County's elections page. For information on statewide elections or state reporting requirements, visit http://www.idahovotes.gov/ or call the Secretary of State's office at (208) 334-2852.
Elections for the City Council seats are held every two years with three of the six City Council positions on the ballot. Election of the Mayor is held ever four years. City Council members and the Mayor serve four year terms of office. The next City General Election will be held on the first Tuesday following the first Monday in November, 2015. The upcoming election will be held for City Council Seats 4, 5, and 6.
Requirements for candidates for city elected offices:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- The primary residence must be within the City of Caldwell and the candidate must be a resident of the City of Caldwell for at least 30 days.
- The address of the candidate's voter registration must match the residence address.
MAYOR AND COUNCIL IMBUMBENT LIST AND ELECTION DATE
|Mayor||2017||Garret L. Nancolas||4|
|Seat 1||2017||Mike Pollard||4|
|Seat 2||2017||Dennis Callsen||4|
|Seat 3||2017||Rob Hopper||4|
|Seat 4||2015||Shannon Ozuna||4|
|Seat 5||2015||Jeremy Feucht||4|
- Absentee Ballot Request Form
- Canyon County Elections Page
- Idaho Secretary of State's Elections Page
- Precinct Map of Caldwell, Canyon County, Idaho
- Important Dates for Voters
CAMPAIGN FINANCE DISCLOSURE REPORT - #1:
CAMPAIGN FINANCE DISCLOSURE REPORT - #2:
CAMPAIGN FINANCE DISCLOSURE REPORT - #3:
CAMPAIGN FINANCE DISCLOSURE REPORTS - Annual Report 2013:
CAMPAIGN FINANCE DISCLOSURE REPORTS - Annual Report 2014:
- 2015 Campaign Finance: Master Set of Campaign Finance Forms
- 2015 POWER POINT PRESENTATION: Campaign Finance Reporting Process
- 2015 POWER POINT PRESENTATION: Candidate Information
- 2015 Schedule of Important Dates for the Candidate & the Campaign Treasurer
- 2015 Campaign Finance -- FILL IN FORMS for Finance Reports